@ameliachantalle (:

Sunday, August 12

hey!

aiks! tmrw is my xiao lao gong's trials!!
wish him loads of luck!!
GOODLUCK lao gong!

just wanna say sorry to anyone i've made angry lately.
don't know why but i've been emo-ing and feeling
sorta angry and sad at almost everything! plus trials are
coming, my mom is so naggy , my dad is like 24/7 PMS-ing.
all i have to say is cis-bedebah!!


psst :: i hate bm
:: i hate not being able to remember
:: i hate emo-ing!
:: but i still love all my friends and familee!
they mean everything to me!


today i went to ou(one utama) . i guess its the last day i'll be going out cuz trials are in two weeks and spm is soooo darn near! arrgh i hate exams, but without them we'd all be standardless and stupid! i guess they have some importance?!?
RYTE?

i just wanna brag a little I DIDNT GET PICKED FOR NS!!


AHAHA TO THOSE WHO DID!! SUFFER!! WAKAKAKA *evil melia*


okayy melia shorty out_
ps: my third friendster account is gonna be out soon :)
do add me aight!

No comments: