@ameliachantalle (:

Monday, September 10

DAMN i got TAGGED!

john tagged the other day.. bout this silly lil thing. his is kinda diff actually.
but anyhoo~ me don't care. me steal nikki's first :)
this is silly but my blogs erm quiet?!



nikki's type!

Rules.

1. Each blogger must repost these rules.
2. Each blogger have to rant 8 random facts/habits of themselves.
3. List 5 ppl to be tagged.
4. Drop by their blog and let them know that they've been "TAGGED!".andom-stupid- Facts About Me , Amelia Ho Hui Ping the shugashorty. Do you know these facts
1) i used to be super tomboyish and hated skirts, nw my mini's are probably some of the shortest :) *gasp*
2) i actually like sports! i'm totally inactive in pjk tough!
3) i love RICE!
4) xian and jet sed my phone is now lala!
5) i love acting like i'm innocent :)
6) shopping is my drug but food is my passion * i mean eating*
7) i have scoliosis! wiki it.
8) NOW I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHICH OF THE ABV WERE ACTUALLY TRUE :) hehes

john's type
RULES:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT. (-____-)


My Perfect Man!

1) he has to be male!
2) he must at least be taller than me! no shorty's only i'm allowed!
3) he has to enjoy shopping with me. even if he hates shopping LOL
4) he must have brains!
5) must be fun but sensible.
6) sensitive but not a crybaby
7) understands if i'm not having a good day and is not super clingy
8) has to love me for me :) faults and all

i tag! all of you with blogs who are reading this!
and those in my links!! RAwrr

No comments: