@ameliachantalle (:

Monday, April 21

the curve, the college and the life




me hiding in the shades :)

these are tributes!
one is my College Kit
its something i deinitely need

then my daughter and course mates :)
i haven't taken with others yet.

and to my daughter alicia song :)
mummy syg her hottie daughter!


and also more pics from the curve

and me again

gucci gucci gucciii!!
i cravee infinitely

gucci for my stuff
*drools*

gucci *lust=love* for my lappieee

the MAC folder i have my life in
its been fafi'ed


just for my daughter and her bf. :)
alicia nicole song sum yee!!
the hot hot hottest!
mummy sayangs you tonnes hun


and alvina dear :)


its rachelle
miss GAN!! *bangbang*



some funny wunny oilyy spagetthi called
'andrews pasta'


at 18 i have a ponyyy!!
wheee



emo pic

No comments: