@ameliachantalle (:

Saturday, July 12

this is my 200th post =)

this is my 200th post!
awesome-ness ♥™
this post is dedicated to
the boyfriend and our daughter
alicia :)
and ah-john too.
any links i have linked
you are welcome to take a
peek. everyone named, with the exception
of john has a blog ;)

HIT IT BABAY! ♥™

.....

SEXY CAN I ?? ;)

begin?




darling, i ♥™ you.
credits to lillian yap for the awesome photography.
she also blogs, hence the link, click it people!




as most people know.
i do like my boyfriends to dress semi-formal.
well i love the 'office style' shirts with jeans and sneakers ;)
oh so sexay.

unfortunately this bf is a lil lazy.
=/ *hmmm*
but still he does dress up for me from time to time :)
daisek bibi
you always make me smile.
sometimes you say the silliest things,
which are quite hilarious.

yr crazy just like me.
you sayang me whenever i get all emo
and bratty.
and you love me infinity squared
(and more than more)

i dont know when that was invented!
But,

you took me by surprise.
stole my heart
and and and...

baby, i lve you
yeah boyfriend! you awesome!
psst, his name is foohaw,koh
and whassay, he blogs!
HIT IT



my super hot daughter.
Alicia Nicole Song
damn she's so tall,
she's probably got a foot over me,
oh well! i suppose she's meant to be taller
than her mom anyways.

but she loves to say
"i got it from my mama!"

she also blogs!
ah, a family of bloggers :)
HIT IT BAYBAY



and last but most certainly not the least,
Johnston.
i dunno your full name son.
but i still blogged about you :)
so *SMILE*
thanks for putting smiles on
alicia's face :)
she's pretty when she smiles aye.
yr a nice guy.
pretty fun too.


No comments: