@ameliachantalle (:

Friday, September 26

http://chronicalsofshorty.blogspot.com/2008/09/im-not-what-you-wanted-i-never-will-be.html

thats the link to the post!

Hey Mr Anonymous!

i know my cars well enough.
and it was a wira!

got balls please leave a name okay.
don't leave me a fucking retard comment with no name!

besides, if the person like mistubishi so much
they should not humiliate themselves by
leaving such high expectations on a wira.

i too drive a wira MR, i'm not saying its wrong.

but please laaaa!

put Mitsubishi Lancer on a wira.

denying the truth only.

-__-

who's gonna be fooled?

even a 6year old would laugh!!


this is my blog, i say what i want.
if you got a blog. leave yr fucking opinions there.

my blog is for me to procastinate,
for me to curse,
for me to abuse.

and so on and so forth.

PLUS, my mom told me

'if you've got nothing good to say, don't say anything at all!'

if refers to others, if i wanna curse, i will.

i just won't direct it so outwardly.



No comments: