@ameliachantalle (:

Thursday, September 4

wheeee` i am a devil :D


i'm a devil.
his little devil x:

why is my face so flat?
hmmm


why does mel shrink all the pics ):


my face is so so R-o-u-n-d!


i'm not really emo larh!



apparently i look satanic worr.


i am a camwhore (:
whee`

number one. done by mr low. haha since i lied and told him i dunno how to draw :P

tattoo 2- dragon (: so far my favourite.


tattoo 3 (:
-__- its upside down.
and i am too lazy to rotate and re-upload.

all my tattooes for CG (: *computer graphics*

hard work + painful eyes + headaches!

but but but, all Mass Comm students must suffer through it. So, we suffer together gether la my 'FAMILY'

our mini class.
done by Susanna
in
psychology class :D


mini chuenny!


Chuenny with mini Chuenny (;
mini Chuenny done by Jared Lee


taufu biscuits. (:
something new intro-ed by cherry,
to which i am now addicted!


No comments: