@ameliachantalle (:

Friday, October 10

no names

you dare to say that i have a guy waiting for me.

fuck you la.


you force me to break up,

force me to move on,

and force me to find other guys.

damn 7 hurt ady and i'm seriously trying to move on,

but you ar, seriously

just keep adding on more hurt only.


IS IT VERY FUN TO YOU?

TO SEE ME HURT?


i damn damn hate you now!

go love your goldfish la.

always say no girl.

sure got wan la.

go die la.

always make me feel like a slut.

fuck you la ci bai, ma hai!

summore come up to me say

i got new guy!

where got ex in 1 week say they love other people?
ask any girl. its painful.

seriously, just please stop hurting me la.

give you the break up you so
DESPERATELY wanted.

HAPPY LOR!


andand,
whoever said i was happy?
i damn sad and damn damn hurt okay.

and damn damn stress.


No comments: