@ameliachantalle (:

Saturday, November 1

Rest In Peace



R.I.P

KENT TEO TZE KIAN aka Bee
(middle one)

i've only known you for a short while,
and we,
just clicked so well,

how could you just leave?

when you hadn't told me,

when you were gonna take me out?

and play a game of pool with me??

or come talk to me

over some drinks?

you just left me,

and never said goodbye.....

WHY??


Rest In Peace Bee,

just so you know,

i love you

and God Will Take care of you (:

you are with him,



i,

just really,

miss you.

and i did not know anything,

till today ):

sighs
you were only 18

*moment of silence please*


anyone who knows
what happened, please tell me.

http://www.empire.com.my/showthread.php?t=301

sweet messages from us, to you

you'll always be my SkinnyBoy,
i'll be princessRockstar (:

still listening to Summertime,
the song that reminds me of you,
only you and i know why.. (:


xoxo

♥☼♫Miss amelia♥♫™

No comments: