@ameliachantalle (:

Sunday, June 12

Whipped Into Place

Just stepped into the house from dinner and the lil bro text's.

So teman-ed him and stole a tonne of fries from him @The Bee (:
Bumped into Chuennie and her mom there. They were on their berbonding night. Cute.

Photo heavy (:
and I don't photoshop anything.

I think I should. Pick my brain on it?


The Bee menu. 
The atmosphere of this place is so refreshing. 
tres chicq


The Bee menu


I love The Bee's style. 
Studying here was always fun. And the Bee was one of my favourite spots.
Even when we finished out Diploma's the BBG's and I would still head back here.

We were here for JacQ's farewell lunch.
And when anyone comes back, we're still there. Heh


retro light setting. 
So 70s. 


Pure light setting. 
Makes everything look like day time. 
Enhances the white. 


Fresh Flowers.


Ice cream, white coffee. Too strong. /:
I prefer Horlics & Malt, Peanut Butter, Nutella and Stawberry Cheesecake more. 
Nyoms.


 Ice cream, white coffee.


Ice cream, white coffee.


Fish and Chips @ The Bee
No photos of my all time favourite Chilli Cheese Fries.
We went all sparta on it.

The Bee is located @ 2A-G, Block K, Jaya One.
Right in front of Wendy's, IACT and next to Brussels. 

Open from Monday to Sunday:
Mon-Thurs 10am-12am
Fri - Sat: 10am-1am
Sunday: 10am-4pm

------

After that the lil bro felt like drinks and I felt like I had nothing else better on. So we buzzed a couple people and headed off to WIP, Bangsar Shopping Centre.

I love the place. (: Perfection at best.


 wootz, this should be lookbook-ed.


so pretty. I told her not to be so dressy cuz I looked like an aunty that night -.-
I.was.too.late and wrong, the woman always looks good lah. DAMNIT.

who wouldn't be jealous? >__<



Beer for a change. I couldn't remember which pussy drink I wanted.


candid of KBL. his lighting was the best -.- phfft


Lil' bro Jet.
So busy being a social butterfly now. 


Candid by Nikki 


This hen's night party approached us. There were 2 or 3 that night. Must be a good day.
They approached Kabale and asked him for a condom

KBL - *horrorface* wth why you ask me, don't ask him? *points to jet*
Girl - 'cuz you look like you would have one.

us - HAHAHAHARARRR never letting KBL live it down man. N.e.v.e.r


This hen night party had a dare. 
So someone got a kiss from a very pretty bride-to-be  


Still having problems with night lighting. 

Gaylord Forker.

No comments: