@ameliachantalle (:

Tuesday, August 28

Hey sexy lady!

OKAY, I've been lazy. But I can't deny that assignments have kept me away from here too.


So lately everyone's been into this. hahaha and I have definitely been infected! But actually, its a love hate relationship kinda thing? I sorta love it cause its catchy, but then again its so damn annoying cause people are playing it non stop.. As if watching this would cure cancer.. If only la kan. K-pop's so huge. 

Hey, this is an exception. Most k-pop stuff drives me nuts. Its just everytime this darn song plays, I...want...to...dance... (/゚Д゚)/ (/゚Д゚)/ (/゚Д゚)/ (/゚Д゚)/ WHYYYYY....

And I guess like most of you I tweet random stuff because most of my peers will never see it. *ohohoho*  This is how I see tweetholics -> *﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ Hoot Hoot Hoot* 


OKAY! SO!

Recently a friend told me bout this app on Facebook.. Its a sharing app. In lieu of all of us, being so must happier to talk to the internet than talk face to face. 

You'll never guess who this app's by. Seriously...

Libresse! (•‿•) (•‿•) (•‿•)

No joke, and the best part is the more you share the more you get! Yes, you just have to share your thoughts on random thoughts on spontaneous questions posted. Maybe youll get a special lil something from Libresse, ey? *wink*


The app is called a Libresse Barometer. A barometer is a scientific instrument used in meteorology to measure atmospheric pressure. *nerdmania* But in this case it measures you *mustache fiddle*

So here's what you do. You have to add the Libresse page yea. Make that 'Like' into a 'Liked
*something sounds grammatically incorrect...*
Step 1
Then you click on the Barometer app, and tadaaa! You will see the figure in the photograph above. 

Step 2
Hover over the *This weeks topic is* and BOOM, question!  Click an emotion you're feeling. Then, choose to either share or record your thoughts. 

DONE!

Make sure to SHARE your post on YOUR wall. If not you wont win anything la. *kannn* But I do believe all my readers are SMART COOKIES! Undeniably! (ò_óˇ) *fwah* 

There will be 3 winners each week. 2 are chosen from the most interesting answers and 1 from the most active participant. The app will be up and running from August end till December. Get started! New topics are posted every week, so post as many times and share your hearts content! 

Okay back to studying. Gnight! Hope y'll enjoy the app as much as I did. 

No comments: