@ameliachantalle (:

Saturday, September 8

Lipton // I’m a Malaysian, Teh Tarik is MY National Drink!

Tea /tē

- a hot beverage made by infusing the dried, crushed leaves of the tea plant in boiling water.







Well, I don't know about you, but I LOVE tea! 
Yup! Also, I'm crazy Malaysian and as you can predict... I love me some teh tarik. 

Morning, noon and night. Its simply the perfect drink. 
Next party I head to, maybe they'll start serving it! BAM!






Earlier this year, Lipton Launched its 3 in 1 Teh Tarik! Oh, till today I drink that drink. Its just so good! So, when I got news that Lipton's calling again. Hoo boy, was that a good day. 

Lipton's actually been around for a really long time. This stimey'd me at first. Guess how long? Its been around since 1890! 

Well, more good news. In lieu of our National Month. (Yes, I'm slow. Sorry) 

Lipton's launched the "I'm a Malaysian, Teh Tarik is MY National Drink!" campaign.

What you need to do:

  1. Go to Lipton's FB Page. Click here.
  2. Pledge! (31st August - 16th Sept)
  3. Wait for Lipton's pledge to reach 55,000 pledges. 
  4. Wait for Lipton to announce its reward!

Whats the REWARD? 200,000 sachets of Lipton 3-in-1 Teh Tarik. Distributed in 13 key points in Malaysia's 13 states!




What are you waiting for? HUH!

GO PLEDGE today!


Be a proud Malaysian. In times like these?

Keep calm and tarik it!

No comments: