@ameliachantalle (:

Saturday, May 12

owh fcuking day!

its so fcukin hot today!!
and wtv that brand meant by makin that their name
is working its made them an household name and suppa famous!
its so hot today. i woke up at like 9.30 then ; pilates teacher calls
to ask for change of class *oh fuck num 1*. so okay la fine i say yaya and go
back to sleep *glorious sleep* i wake up much later at 1.30smthg i think
switch on comp *i brushed my teeth and washed up first okayy*
comes on9 kena spam like shit! *owh fcuk num 2* den comp hang pulak!
DAMN! fine fine. lunch time! i went downstairs afta a shower and
when i was lookin forward to rice i find *rats tail noodles* crapp nevermind
its food so i'll eat it. ( millions of ppl are starving elsewhere, i shud be happy right )
i pour the soup out and all the liu (toppings) get left behind =.=)SHIT(
*oh fcuk num 3* bad enough today so hot la den in the afternoon i was supposed to go fer bible class. but i skip la . so lazee and tired. summore whole week exams still wanna go merr!
del del agrees so help me if she see's dadee in church or if teacher ask la. but my twin-someoneelse- tak tau so ter-say she already told me got class *owh fuck num 4*
nevermind its gonna me momma's day soon so nothing that comes can spoil my mood all that bad. ^we go out fer dinner^ bang into an ex-senior i didn't know. rememba'd her name after we left. its grace =S written all over my current class room and table in school =.=" small world indeed. needless to mention she kept staring at me the whole time cuz she used to see me loads last time *nt owh fuck just oh crapp* we ate crabbies for dinner. i'm terribilly noobish with the *thingy used to crack the claws of a crabby-wabbie.* so when i cracked the claw it flew all over and one piece terkena my tube!! my nue tube! =( *sobbs* *owh fcuk num 5*
not over seriously! even tv is boring and there was this weird thriller playing?! ishness at least not as bad as FRANKENFISH LA that is a really (sweated movie) *makes sweat face*come home and then we decide to take the smart car for a drive. i just found out why my ass so friggin hot when i sit in the car. cuz its a two seater i have to sit in the boot literally. we take the cover off and walla* its the back seat * why my ass so hot? you ask. i'm SITTIN ON THE ENGINE!* *OWH FUCK NUM 6* not so bad la cuz i got to go for some fast food/drive/see gramma. so its still fun. plus ppl always stare cuz the smart car is so small and cutesey but looks more like a toy than a car! when we were at A&W the fast food outlet. there was this crazy guy staring at me?!! wtf he's the weird one. he's like wearing a pair of ladies jeans weih!! damn low cut and tight . he must have no webbles **ahemm you know what i mean** and when we sat down he was just across us so i gotta tahan seeing him *owh fuck num7* then he's wearin eyeliner not just suppa tight jeans!* **owh fuck num8*
gonna leave that time i said i wanna go shop for a new dress thats very sixty's/seventy's cuz thats the theme for this years formal night at forum. mom ask me to wear my confirmation dress. i was like don't wan la makes my ass look big. she replied if yr ass is big its big la . i'm like it doesn't have to look big right?!!
sheesh! she says i wasted her money buy that dress.. blablabla. and that even altering it cost her cash. *HOW WAS I TO KNOW YOU ALL GONNA MAKE IT SO FUCKING UGLY AFTER ALTERING SUMMORE ITS SO HIGH CUT NOW. ITS MEANT TO BE LOW CUT! THEN SHE SAID I THINK SHE PRINTS MONEY! WTF* **OWH FUCK NUM 9*

I JUST WISHED HER HAPPY MOTHERS DAY CUZ ITS PAST TWELVE AND WHEN I DID SHE JUST IGNORED ME ALL THE WAY. I DONT EVEN WANNA GIVE HER THE PRESENT WHICH I TOOK SO MUCH TIME AND CASH TO BUY. I JUST FEEL LIKE CRYING. LUCKILY TMRW THERE'S CHURCH WHERE I CAN JUST ESCAPE FROM THIS FREAKIN FAMILY! TROUGH ALL THE FIGHTIN DAD JUST KEPT QUIET SHUT UP AND ACTED LIKE NTHG HAPPENED! NOW I'M LISTENIN TO A SONG THATS SO APPROPRIATE.

- CARRIE UNDERWOOD::I'LL STAND BY YOU::



its been a freaking fucking day almost all the eleven and a half hours i've been up and awake.!
enough about my fucking day i just need to vent cry and scream alot!! plus dance! if you've had a fucking day hell i understand you! *gone for now*

No comments: