@ameliachantalle (:

Friday, December 11

Rude Lady @ Curve!

Yesterday I met the rudest lady ever!
She sells belts and some accessories at the Curve's mini flea market!


OOmg never buy anything from her! 
its the Curve's Christmas flea market. you cannot miss her, 
there are like what? 5 stalls -.-

I don't know if she's memang like that or just crabby.  -.-
still not an excuse!

I enquired about 2 belts, her stuff's not that cheap.
even with 20% off.

I was speaking to the man, her husband? bf? wtv la.
He didn't know the prices too well or colours or stocks.

So he kept asking her.

I asked for a particular clincher in black with some studs.

And after trying it out, felt it wasn't suitable.
*nthg wrong kan? i mean, you won't go buying things you don't like what,
end up wasting $$ and not using it also.*

i told her thank you but i'd have to pass.

And her reply to me was
"Hey Darling"

Me
"Yes?"

"If you're not going to buy anything, please don't waste my effort and time"

and then she smiled!
SUPER PISSED I TELL YOU.
B was staring at her with the wtf face
and said "lets go" angrily.

Before we left I said to her "Sorry, Thanks anyways"

damn wtfomgbbq!,
I don't know you, and if you are in the service line, how can you be so rude?
Every customer is a $$ sign. -.-
principles basic.

Hey PR is so bad. I'm a PR major, so yhea LIKE HELL I"D know!

if she's had a long day I'll tell you mine.

9am wake up.
10:00 head to college with jams and no air cond + morning Malaysian sun
omg i became a red indian for abit.
10:30 reach coll, headed to Tappers and studied abit.
12:00 EXAM EXAM, hardest exam so far
2:30 out of exam hall, brains dead
3:00 wait for chuen, starving at Tappers cuz no bfast and no lunch,
waited to go NINJA JOE :D
awesomness PORK BRGERS
* recommended by Myoe.*
5:00 Princess & The Frog.
6:45 Leaves TCM and heads to 3 major jams sending Chuen back to Subang
I'm a PJ kid.
LPD jam!
NKVE jam!
Federal? not moving even, solid jam

8plus: reach home and rush to park (my parking is hopeless)
shower, change and dinner with B.

9:00 Headed to vary pasta. closed.
So headed to Curve for KimGary but settled for SecretRecipe instead.
it was like 930 and we were starving -.-

and then after dinner about 10:00 pm
headed to Cineleisure through The Walk @ Curve.
and then i met THAT!
sorry i didnt not snap a photo!
Woulda helped.

Some would tell me to let it go, but its just me to be abit vengeful for awhile.
No worries, will soon be over it.

The point it,
1) HOW CAN YOU SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER LIKE THAT?
2) WHO CARES HOW YR DAY WAS, IF YOU WERE TIRED, I WASNT?
3) I'M NOT AN ASS EVEN WHEN I AM TIRED. GET YR ATTITUDE IN CHECK
*i'm not saying i have a great attitude, i can be mean; but not to a customer. and always apologize!*

4) DON'T TREAT PPL LIKE SHIT.
sorry if i don't look like some siew jeh ok.
money i have, and if i like the person, the more willing would I be to spend,
or tip or whatever for the matter.

being tired is never an excuse,
you are in the service industry.
how do you think waitresses feel huh?

i worked in a clothing store during my hols once,
i know what its like to stand from 10-6 (minors got diff timing)
i also know what a 10-10 no sitting permitted shift is like (Christmas sales, understaffed)

So, don't tell me that being rude is acceptable.
it most certainly is not!

So my dear readers, never be her customer, no matter how tempting the goods she sells.
If you don't buy her goods, she might just be cursing you while you walk away.

xoxo
♥☼♫Miss amelia♥♫™

*oooh! i feel like giving that woman a piece of my mind!
I really wish I'd told her off, i guess shock makes people numb abit*

She was atrocious.
And had the audacity to smile while being so rude. Second Nature, perhaps?

one day, she'll learn her lesson. One day.


Thank Goodness we didn't buy that necklac ey B? (:

No comments: