@ameliachantalle (:

Thursday, March 24

Is anything easy?

Is anything really ever easy?

I just need to get this off my chest.

For me, I know its a definite positive that we can work things out.
And yea, I don't know why I'm still harping on about it. Its like an addiction.

cause all I know right now is, I feel stuck and really wish you'd even bother. I know its stupid but thats a fact.
I know I'm stupid and thats a fact too.

But all I really want is for you to care to even ask me. Perhaps a simple "hey how're you doing?" or "hello"
cause all i know is I miss you and those words cut through me like swords.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but if he does, you'll never be able to walk away from that shadow ure in right now.

she rocks your socks :) said...

not really, I've walked away too. I'd just like some familiarity back.