@ameliachantalle (:

Friday, May 22

woohooo!

22nd May 2009 (:

oh happy day
* yes, I is that lame

biasa lorh.

Chuen Mel and I got out HTC's today (:
its this roundish square of a phone which is pretty cute.
shiny black exterior. i bet Alvina is so gonna rip it off me on monday.

at first it did make me feel a lil bit jakun la.
hardly used a touch screen phone after all.

sesating abit. however, after a yumcha session with Mel at Kim Gary, pyramid.

i am not so jakun anymore (:
:D:D:D:D I HAVE LEARN'T HOW TO SET THE PHONE TO MY LIKING!

AND NO I DONT WANNA HELP YOU PROGRAM YOURS!
HAHAHA, JUST KIDDING. I'M LAME AFTER ALL

well i was quite blurr and slightly cursing the phone
for making me feel so tech challenged for awhile.

but after fiddling with it and figuring out some stuffs.
its pretty cool to have.

tough its not supposed to promote the use of a stylus i kinda
like using the stylus more.
YENG marr (: lol

sorry for the mou liu (random) -ness (:


dinner at Hanazen
for my birthday,
as mommy is ditching me for a girls weekend @ Frasers.
with her old school girls.

lovely dinner.
wanted to snap photos of the food
and torture my readers into being hungry (:

as per what i usually do.
but blogger kinda mafan.
uploading photos slower than turtles on land -_-
i am not being sarcastic!

after Facebook spoils you with Java uploader,
there's no going back!
blogger! when are you gonna be Java-ised?


anyhoo, the food was exquisite (:
i love Jap food, and this place was a plus!
except they sat us under an air cond vent
and for about 20minutes we froze there.
damn cold.

when dad and i started sneezing we
asked to turn the temperature up.
*RELIEVEEEEEEE*

its not nice to freeze on your birthday dinner. *early one


dropped by MYC's office. (:
kena wish Happy Early Birthday like mad (:
heee, thanks guys.

i wonder why everyone thinks my birthday is tomorrow?

its sunday human's (:
but i love and absolutely appreciate the wishes.

will be heading for Yumcha later.
tomorrow we hit Poppy, KL
for me birthday countdown
and Sunday its Tenji @ Solaris.

photo's photo's photo's (:

stay tuned!
xoxo
♥☼♫Miss amelia♥♫™

No comments: